GENIUS G3500 Smart Battery Charger Noco 6V & 12V Car Motorbike Lithium Gel AGM
Notify me when back in stock
- G3500 Charger
- Accessory Quick Connect lead for maintenance charging of batteries via battery clamps
- Accessory Quick Connect Eyelet lead for permanent fitting of leads to a battery in "hard to get at" terminal locations.
- Owners Manual and User Guide
- Suitable for Charging Lead Acid , Gel , AGM and Maintenance Free
- Charge 6 & 12 Volt Batteries 2 Modes for Each Voltage
- 7 Stage Charging ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å Diagnostics, Recovery, Soft Start, Bulk, Absorption, Trickle and Maintenance
- Quick Connect DC Clamps and Eyelet Connectors
- Led Charge Indicators for Mode Selected and Battery Charge Level
- Anti-Spark Technology
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Temperature Compensation
- Compact Design
- Simple 6 Volt / 12 volt switchable output
- If you request for a pickup service, please contact us in 2 days ahead
- CHARGING STEPS
- Step 1: Diagnostics
- Checks the battery voltage to make sure battery connections are good and the battery is in a stable condition before beginning the charge process.
- Step 2: Recovery
- Initializes the Recovery process, if needed, for deeply discharged or sulfated (desulfation) batteries by pulsing small amounts of current.
- Step 3: Soft Start
- Begins Bulk charging process with a gentle (soft) charge.
- Step 4: Bulk
- The Bulk charging process continues and returns 80% of the battery capacity. Indicated by the 25%, 50% and 75% CHARGE LEDs.
- Step 5: Absorption
- Brings the charge level to 90%. The battery charger will deliver small amounts of current to provide a safe, efficient charge and limit battery gassing.
- Step 6: Trickle
- Battery is fully charged and ready to use, indicated by the 100% CHARGE LED being a solid Green. In this step, the battery charger will only deliver enough current that the battery needs. If the battery tells the charger that more current is needed, the battery charger will switch to Maintenance.
- Step 7: Maintenance
- Continuously monitors the battery voltage to determine if a maintenance charge should be initiated. If the terminal voltage falls below 6.4V (6V) and 12.8V (12V), the charger will start the Maintenance cycle until voltage reaches 7.2V (6V) and 14.4V (12V) and then discontinues the charge cycle. The cycle between Trickle and Maintenance is repeated indefinitely to keep the battery at full charge, without overcharging. The battery charger can be left connected indefinitely.
|Input Voltage||220 - 240 VAC|
|Input Current||1200 mA RMS Max|
|Nominal Output Voltage||7.2 VDC or 14.4 VDC Norm|
|7.4 VDC or 14.7 VDC Cold / AGM|
|Output Current||( low select ) .9 AMPS (900 mA) DC Max ( high select ) 3.5 AMPS (3500 mA) DC Max|
|Water / Dust Proof Rating||IP65|
|Battery Capacity Charge Range||( low select )1.2 - 14 ah ( high select ) 14 - 120 ah|
|Operating Temperature||0ÃâÃÂ°C to + 40ÃâÃÂ°C Auto Compensation|
|Suitable Battery Types||STD Lead Acid/MF/GEL/AGM AND LITHIUM|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Battery Over Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Charger Over Heat Protection||Yes|
|Dimensions Main Body
Ac Lead In
Dc Lead Out Clamps
|195 x 68 x 48 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Gallerie users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.